3.26.2008

14-Hour Humvee Ride

During one of my days in Iraq I had the pain of taking about a 14-hour convoy trip from Camp Anaconda, north of Baghdad, to Tallil Airbase in Southern Iraq. Not the most exciting ride in the world since I was crammed in the back seat of a Humvee, at least this time I wasn't occupying the seat with the gas tank directly below it.
There isn't a whole hell of a lot you can shoot from the back seat of Humvee, except some Humvee TV pics, but I have already posted a few of those. Here is what you can get from a 14-hour convoy ride.
The ride broke me off pretty good and my knees were killing for days after that. I'm not sure how these guys do it day after day.

14 HOUR CONVOY | Andrew Craft

14 HOUR CONVOY | Andrew Craft

14 HOUR CONVOY | Andrew Craft

14 HOUR CONVOY | Andrew Craft

14 HOUR CONVOY | Andrew Craft

14 HOUR CONVOY | Andrew Craft

14 HOUR CONVOY | Andrew Craft

14 HOUR CONVOY | Andrew Craft

14 HOUR CONVOY | Andrew Craft

14 HOUR CONVOY | Andrew Craft

No comments: