11.10.2007

God I Love This Job.


The other day I was suppose to go shoot some pics at some dam or something. But when I got in my assignments got changed around at the last second, which just gets under my skin. The new assignment was to take pictures at the soon to be open Paraclete XP SkyVenture wind tunnel. To top it all off they wanted the story to focus on the writer flying in the wind tunnel. I wasn't to happy with that approach, so by the time I got there I was in a miserable mood.
But that all changed once I got suited up and flying in the wind tunnel. I hate to use the word awesome, but it was awesome. The whole experience reminded me not get pissed off about the small shit and just be thankful I have a career that gives me chances to do cool things, such as flying.
So if you ever have a chance to try it, do it.
If you are interested check out their website, Paraclete XP SkyVenture.


FLYING | Andrew Craft

FLYING | Andrew Craft

No comments: